ebay.de assistance please

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
There's something I'd like to buy on ebay.de but the seller isn't offering postage to the UK as standard, and is ignoring my requests for a postage quote.
Not a big or expensive item so would go in regular post most likely.
If anyone in Germany could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, I'm based on Germany and happy to help.

You can advise the seller to ship to my address, and I will send it on to you than.
It would be good if you could take care about shipping label, ideally with German Post or DHL, on your own and just send me the PDF to print and put it on the parcel.
Let's discuss the rest via PM if you're still interested.

Hi, I'm based on Germany and happy to help.

You can advise the seller to ship to my address, and I will send it on to you than.
It would be good if you could take care about shipping label, ideally with German Post or DHL, on your own and just send me the PDF to print and put it on the parcel.
Let's discuss the rest via PM if you're still interested.
Thank you - I’ll send you a message later and we’ll see how it goes 👍

I can vouch for joglo being an absolute pleasure to deal with, from when he helped me with a seatpost that was Germany delivery only.

I am still very grateful, thank you!

Back