[ebay.com]Hemmings old Harlequin Yo Eddy

I remember when Evolution sold the team bikes off......there were a couple of Yo Eddies and a couple of SAB's....if the size is off it could be one of Clive Goslings rather than PeeWees? will try and find the ad in MBUK....

Cheers
Stu

stu":12km25ub said:
if the size is off it could be one of Clive Goslings rather than PeeWees? will try and find the ad in MBUK....

I met Clive and Dave BITD at a club training session. Cant remember what Dave was riding, but Clive was on his this Yo. A complete (talented) nutter on a bike! There was a really steep bombhole we were dropping into, proper arse on rear tyre steep.....then Clive comes along, wheelies up to it and bunny hops in :shock: :cool:

MBUKYO1720.jpg

Pickle":9qfa14je said:
.....then Clive comes along, wheelies up to it and bunny hops in :shock: :cool:

Damn talented barstewards.

Not jealous at all no, not one widdle ickle bit... ok maybe a tad. :eek:

taffy":1mejmkhp said:
Damn talented barstewards.

Not jealous at all no, not one widdle ickle bit... ok maybe a tad. :eek:

And they had a lot of fun with it , here´s a part of the dirt video:

http://www.jasonmcroy.com/jmc/video

:D

Just found these pictures in an older thread, I think they might belong here

Attachments

• pewee_1_115.jpg
    pewee_1_115.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,566
  • peewee2_505.jpg
    peewee2_505.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,565
  • peewee3_122.jpg
    peewee3_122.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,566
I can understand the doubts about the frame bieng original (I'm fausto57 BTW), maybe the best way to confirm the authenticity is by contacting Marke Pearce at Evolution Imports, the bike I bought was definitely Dave Hemming's old one, actually pretty much exactly as in the pictures, except with Gravity Research brakes (pipe dreams and rim crsuhers), it's also registered (with frame number) on Fatcogs. Better get this cleared up quickly, because the auction ends soon!

If Dave is in the loop on this thread, I don't know how good your memory is, but I'm Alex Wells (I lived in Bromley and was at Ravensbourne College), I used to ride with you and Mike Jackson a fair bit, with some very memorable trips down to Leith Hil and around there, you also helped me get my fist pair of spd's, and I called you to ask about the bike before getting it if there was anything I should know re biffs or similar, I remember you weren't super happy about your deal with evolution, don't know if that rings any bells...[/i]

Checking the measurements, the seat-tube is definitely 18" ctc, the toptube seems to be exactly 22 5/8" ctc, and the head-tube is 106mm long.

Bugger, the serial number I registered on fatcogs was wrong, due to too much paint, turns out it ios 741Y3ML, so it would appear with out a shadow of doubt it is ML, just need Mark or Dave to confirm it is "the real thing"...... which will be interesting, because it was sold to me as his bike.

Back