Ebay annoyance

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Had a pair of bulbs for sale on ebay,priced fairly @ BIN price.
Potential buyer pays for one then but asks to pay the other minus the postage.Fair enough i say.
He buys it then announces that he cant pay for about 7 days.
OK i sigh ,suppose i can wait,gets the hubs sold and pays for the brake ive just bought.
Week drags by then another day and still nothing from him.
I am forced to contact the seller to see what the problem is.No reply till tonight where he tells me hes more problems and cant pay just yet
His comms are bollocks,he couldnt even have the bollocks to contact me after the seven days to ask for a short extension,im the one that had to contact him to find out the problem/answer
Total bollocks to that idiot :evil: im now stuck trying to pay for a tech x2 brake and had to take the funds from the bank account and theres little enough in there.His idea of what ebay is is to buy thenm hope to pay for.Its put me back another 10 days as it will take that long to relist and run its course.Probably adding up to a total of 3 weeks from the original listing.
Seller- http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/garylee000?ss ... AQ:GB:1181
I suggest you add him to your banned list before he screws you up as well
Its the lack of comms that annoys me the most.I could have made allowances but now im stuck.

Rant over
Though ill probably now have to drop the bin price in the hope they sell earlier.
Over now .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back