Easy Road Ride. Now on Sunday 6 April.

Re: Easy Road Ride. Weekend or Evening?

The History Man":2k8jxtra said:
HONC is 13th so weekend before would be good?

Need to check the calendar and with the 'social secretary' but the 5th and 6th are potentially a 'fine with me'

That weekend seems OK with me too. I am in a very grumpy mood as both my tubs got killed on Sunday. I was all set to beat that smug little git on my Garmin too! Him on his aero TT special didn't get a double puncture, oh no!

I have to find some more wheel before the ride!

Iwasgoodonce":3vgxm9k2 said:
That weekend seems OK with me too. I am in a very grumpy mood as both my tubs got killed on Sunday. I was all set to beat that smug little git on my Garmin too! Him on his aero TT special didn't get a double puncture, oh no!

I have to find some more wheel before the ride!

Saturday or Sunday?

Have you not still got your fixed ride? :D

The cafe in the village of Cosford seems to open on Sunday but not Saturday. I don't ever stop there but I have heard it is very good and popular with cyclists.

My fixed is still in disgrace after lunching its pedals. I have got it a shorter stem though.

The ride is well do-able on a fixed. There aren't really any climbs worthy of that description.

How big is you? Can't remember but would a 60 do? As long as you spot the potholes this time! :LOL:

Spds now or these
5a05528b0382c62e20f047e21ee5fdcf_zpse7a56aa6.jpg

I have a couple of spare bikes! As for spotting the pothole. I reckon you could see it from space. It had its own gravitational field. That's what did for me, it pulled me into it.

Back