Easy money

Easy_Rider":din6voy4 said:
I don't get this? You get money for having kids :? and how much :shock:

I have been with my g/friend for 13years, but because we're not married have no children we are eligible for nothing whatsoever, even help with insulation of the house, even though we both earn less than the national average.

I've recently found out I won't even be elegible for JSA :? :shock: even though I have been working since I was 13years old!

I think we're in the worst situation as we pay in the most as a percentage of our income and recieve nothing back :roll:

I know we choose to have kids - but be glad you don't have any as the cost in time and money is WAAAAAAAAAY more than you probably pay in tax etc.! :LOL:

I went through a period of working abroad and then in the Uk and then offshore. As a result I spent 5 years on 'emergency tax' over paying god knows how much.

In return they have given me a tax code that is about £1000 more than my normal one should be. They are basically paying me back in installments. Gits.

I should have a nice fat cheque with interest. :twisted:

WFTC were okay with us, though we are no longer entitled to them as we now earn too much (can't really complain about that! ;) )

Back