Easton MonkeyLite XC Carbon Low Rise Bar - Ultralight!

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have an Easton MonkeyLite XC CNT Carbon Bar to sell. Low Rise, 685mm width, 31.8 clamp. Very lightweight but also super-stiff carbon bar in really brilliant condition - photos to follow, but it's this model: https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/compo ... rs-review/

Reportedly around 150g, I can weigh it exactly if you like.

£30 collected from near Winchester, Hampshire, or add postage cost (PP gift or add the fees) - Temporarily on hold as I might be able to use them myself after all...

Royal mail surely send parcels that wide. I work in a bike shop, we ship heaps of 800mm bars and they all go RM tracked..?
We have the mail collected... Maybe this is just a limit on width when you go into post office I wonder?

Just looking up the dimensions on the RM site... Medium parcel max dimensions are 61cm x 46cm x 46cm. Thinking about it (with a bit of pythagoras' theorem) I guess diagonally in a box that kind of size the bar should fit actually - looks like it's about £6 2nd class, so postage should be on after all. Also in a tube shaped container (which I don't have) you're allowed longer still within the medium parcel size.

Thanks for the replies!

Sure, I'll be taking some this evening. It's in really good condition, no noticeable scratching from the controls, etc.

Back