For Sale Easton Ultralite frame, cable-actuated hydraulic road brake calipers

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having to shelve a build before I'd even got half the parts together, as something else came up in the meantime🤦‍♂️ PP gift or add the fees please! Photos on the way...

An unbranded lightweight Carbon road/gravel/CX disc fork. £50 posted SOLD

A set of Juin Tech R1 hydraulic disc calipers for cable actuated road brakes. £70 posted - currently on hold as I may have a use for them...

And this lovely Maxlight XC frame I've just bought from Tootyred, just to make space: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/easton-ultralight-maxlight-xc-frame-post-headset-clamp-now-just-£45.451840/ Full details and condition in the original ad. I received it in the post this week all in fine order, with a WTB headset fitted. For sale for what I paid for it, which was £60 posted - or less for collection (near Winchester, Hampshire). Includes a good quality 26.8mm black alloy seatpost and silver seatclamp. More photos in Tootyred's original ad, here's one:

20221003_163553-jpg.668139

Last edited:
Can you tell me the axle to crown dimension of the forks. Thinking of upgrading my road bike to take a disc and guards without jacking up the front end too much. Thanks

Back