Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Rodrigues Very nice. It is a pink one. I still have the xt front mech from the original, as when I upgraded to a kili racer the xt one didn't fit. I will build it with matching xt 7 speed shifters and rear mech as and when. Also some wide xt cantis and a flexstem in fluro yellow. Will have to run more modern wheels and cranks to start.

What size seat post?

I think I'll get it stripped and re-powder coated. Who is best for fresh decals?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Gil_m for decals. He's done a few sets for me but tbh unless the original powder coat is ruined I'd keep it.

Seat post IIRC is 26.4 but will check the garage tomorrow and let you know.

Re:

@Tony - get some pictures up dude :cool:

@Player - agreed. I've had a chat with the seller. Seat post isn't stuck! I'd happily pay £60 - think it's a bit over priced imao. Hopefully it'll come down.

Re: Re:

Rodrigues":370dcf8i said:
@Tony - get some pictures up dude :cool:

@Player - agreed. I've had a chat with the seller. Seat post isn't stuck! I'd happily pay £60 - think it's a bit over priced imao. Hopefully it'll come down.

Hiya Rod :) Hope you're well?
I'll get some pic up soon. Currently in the process of degreasing and polishing a fully stripped down M900 rear mech. On the look out for some RC35s now...

Re:

A quick pic as it arrived to me. tempted to get it stripped and re-powder coated as the decals are very crazed and there has been a bit of work on corrosion

As I said above i am going to build it slowly up to how I had mine BITD. It won't be a fast build, as and when I can get the right parts. might have to have some more modern bits in the process but that will just be to get it ridable

Attachments

• 20171104_115551(0).jpg
    20171104_115551(0).jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 504
I was worried about that, but it isn't impact damage, there is also a bit of silver on the chainstay bridge which seems to be some corrosion repair. That is why I am thinking of stripping, checking it out and re-coating. At £18 it was worth the risk

Back