Early Orange 222 Frame with Push Tuned Fox Shock £150 SOLD!

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Due to the recent arrival of a spangly new Five this lovely downhill beastie is unlikely to get built any time soon.

Unsure of the year but possible a 2001 due to the 135mm rear end and lack of braket for a floating brake arm.

Powder coat is best described as servicable with minor scuffs and cable rub but not major nasties. Typically for these orange monocoque frames there is a small ding near the head tube due to using triples, again nothing out of the norm and in no way affects performance.

The Fox shock is push tuned but does not come with a spring.

Headset is shown in the pics but not included.

£150 posted

KGrHqIOKj4E3H8BuDQFBN5m08rFw_12.jpg

KGrHqIOKkYE3QOwgLmBN5m4N3Q_12.jpg

KGrHqRhYE2ec0yb5BN5m5Y7wIg_12.jpg

I also have a pair of Rockshox Boxxer Race u-turns (Possibly 2006) that would match this frame a treat, The lowers have been previously stripped of paint and polished but have now dulled down. A strip down and repaint would have these looking great. These would come with a Hope Direct mount stem.
133- 178 travel
Steerer 193mm

Looking for £150 with the frame or £ 180 on their own. Prices included posting

Pics to follow

Also available 2000ish set of monster Ts
I dont know what to say other than bombproof, small scratch on stanchion but doesnt affect performance.

190mm steerer

£90 posted

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg
[/b]

Will get some pics and details up later, for some reason the pics have uploaded to my photobucket account

Back