Early Carbon frame. Help identify please.

i have the same bike i bought in the 90s. it's a donnay composite pro 9000.
I don't have a photo, the bike is with my parents.
I'm happy to learn a little more about this bike I ended up thinking that there was no other.

That's great. I searched the entire internet and concluded it wasn't on it.
I believe an Irish rider brought it home after a stint in Europe. It changed hands several times with the repaints getting worse. When I got it there was no sign of decals or brand of any kind. I had to take the seller's word for it being a Donnay.
Funny, I found pictures on line of the 8000 and 8600 models. I concluded that I'd copy the 8600 Decals but use 9000. So I was right!
See the photo of the 8600 I found and my test 9000 decals printed on paper. The lettering is black but I was intending white for the real thing.

If you could send me a few photos of your one and even a few dimensions of decals it would be great.

Is the all colour purple correct?
20230314_200225.jpg

Attachments

• d351059933.2.jpg
    d351059933.2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6
I can't quite read the decal at the bottom bracket. Would it be possible to get a better photo that one?

Also what is the history of your bike and what country is it in now?

Good morning I will ask my father to send me the photo of the sticker. I bought this bike in the 90s when I was doing triathlon. I bought the frame used, it was split at the seat post. I had it repaired at Corima. I then had it equipped with Dura ace. I used it for a few years and then it is stored in the south east of France.

Back