Early 2000's Ellsworth ISIS frame and Push tuned shock

Porto1":2wq7gsaf said:
Oh, man... SOLD!!!! And I'll happily chip in £15 on top of your final price there to say thanks for giving it a wash and brush up.

I always wanted an Ellsworth back in the day, but they were way out of my price range. Can't wait to get to grips with this one. Single pivot... I've always kind of preferred it, for the kind of riding I do one of these would be absolutely perfect.

Can drive up to Milton Keynes this evening or tomorrow evening to pick it up, if that suits, and I am happy to Paypal you the cash if that's how you'd like to proceed. If not, can always bring the old-fashioned kind of cash with me.

Give me a shout on 07956 846181 to let me know what works for you...

Email is paulmurff@yahoo.co.uk, if that helps, or message me back on here.

Cheers,

Paul

YHPM my friend

Still for sale, I'll even treat you all to a picture of it clean
Just to reiterate this is a frame, push shock, hope headset, raceface seatpost and seat clamp.
FOR £85!!!!

Had a play with this last night, turns out you can happily fit a 27.5 wheel in and it doesn't catch under full compression. So if you fancy a 27.5 XC bike cheapy cheap here it is!
I can also include a whole load of parts if needs be, Have Avid elixr's, hollotech2 b/b and chainset, stem, handlebars, front wheel forks etc. So can supply the majority of a bike for a very cheap price!

Re:

Pretty sure I have the exact same frame but this has been powder coated prior to me owning it. I'm looking for a rear shock with hardware that fits because I've had no luck for months on end, I'll post pics below, btw ignore the crappy shock that is on there it doesn't fit diameter wise just there to stop banging etc, official size on Ellsworth spec sheet says 6.5 x 1.5 rear shock size.

Back