Dyna-Tech Diablo LX 1994 *SOLD*

haribo

Old School Hero
A nice Dyna-Tech for sale complete with UGLI fork. It was pretty original when I got it, I have since added full XT 739 brakes with brand new levers and brand new STX-RC 7 speed shifters. I have a box full of all the original LX sti's and canti's which I can include. I also have the original wheels but the rims are quite worn and the freehub seems to need some attention, can also include these if you like (the current wheels are straight/true but nothing special - both LX/Mavic). Oh, and I also have a pair of black/red Panaracer Fire XC's 2.1's that I can chuck in.

For more details of the bike, see my old thread here (no Pace forks now, original UGLI rigids):

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 5e1c744097

I paid £130 for the bike after seeing it advertised on the Gumtree. Asking £160 for it bearing in mind the new bits etc. Initially this is COLLECTION ONLY as I'm hoping for a local sale so the new owner can inspect it and have a ride etc. I'm located in Croydon, South London/Surrey. I may consider sending it if it hangs around for a bit.

Will post up some new pics in a sec, they aint much cop, took them in my kitchen. Will try to add some better ones tmrw.

Cheers, Andrew

Pics

Couple of pics...

Attachments

• diablo2.jpg
    diablo2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,136
  • diablo1.jpg
    diablo1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,136
Back