Dura Ace 7400 series: Brake caliper cable tension adjuster

I have done nothing since February - been ultra busy at work and on my minimal days off, I have the house type stuff to keep me busy. I hoped to get a break in October but that is now looking unlikely so it will probably be 2015 before I get some peace in the garage - a year wasted but not much I can do about it.

I still have a eye out for the adjuster but things are a bit blurred as I need glasses! Funny bit is that I do not have the time to get an appointment at the opticians!

Richard

what cone are you looking for ? I bought a few genuine NDS for a rear 7403 hub a few years back and got a few spares

Attachments

• DA7402 cones (1) - Copy.jpg
    DA7402 cones (1) - Copy.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 528
latman":i75ie9xe said:
what cone are you looking for ? I bought a few genuine NDS for a rear 7403 hub a few years back and got a few spares

Thanks Latman

As it happens, I'm after an axle and cones for an M730 front hub, and there's a reasonable chance that these are the same...

How much for them, and do you have any axles at all?

Thanks

Re: Dura Ace 7400 series: Brake caliper cable tension adjust

rjsdavis":2b5r9mg6 said:
Thanks Richard - fingers crossed someone out there has got one. The small snag is, that I've already got a pair (one good and one seized), hence my desire to find the elusive DA7400 version for it to be as it should....

Am also after a busted 7400 hub for the axle bearing cones if anyone has one?

because of this comment you made earlier . I have a 7400 cone but It's not the one you need ...

I see - that was a separate thread that was sorted many months ago now. Thanks.

Out of interest - how much for the cones you have?

Back