Dunkers big bad build thread

My heavyweight weenie sits in the hall looking OKish. When I pick it up it feels no bad but then its still not got bottom bracket, cranks, brakes, chain, cables.......oh dear :oops:

Must get some bathroom scales just to find out quite how lardy it is or isnt :LOL:

I'm hoping for near to 25 lbs......some hope :roll:

ok lads what colour decals- my thought was white..

dunkersfinished.jpg

bike has changed a bit but you get the idea.

Attachments

• kili_racer_02_552.jpg
    kili_racer_02_552.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 130
was flouro still kicking about in 97? Ok green on the shortlist...

but just been outside and black would look bad ass too

and been informed that I can do any colour as long as it is black so that settles it :LOL:

mikee":3167056f said:
flouro green

I'm with this, matches the tubing badge.

My bottom bracket remains in situ, biggest spanner in the house is around 2mm too small to fit the removal tool. I do however have a an 18" Bahco shifter in my tools at work. I reckon that should be big enough.

Tazio":2hnb260u said:
mikee":2hnb260u said:
flouro green

My bottom bracket remains in situ, biggest spanner in the house is around 2mm too small to fit the removal tool. I do however have a an 18" Bahco shifter in my tools at work. I reckon that should be big enough.

the biggest spanner i own is a 32mm :cool: anything bigger and it's out with the stilsons :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Tazio":3mfpu0vp said:
mikee":3mfpu0vp said:
flouro green

What tool are you using? Mines has a square 3/8 drive in the middle of
it as well as the BIG nut on the outside. A Park Tool BBT-22 :?

Back