* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

Big request and I understand it is a long shot....

If anyone happens to be at Edinburgh Bike this week and is also not totally skint with it being the end of January, could they do me a big big favour?

They have a Specialized 9mm Skraxle set aside for me in the shop but if I order online it won't arrive in time for Saturday with standard delivery and I ain't paying £8.50 for nextday.

The skraxle is £13.50 and I can't pay for it in advance without being there to collect it. If anyone is willing to buy it for me I will give them the money on Saturday.

I'd like to see if it fits the hope and use it if it does. If no one is willing fair enough and I'll order it online and get it when it arrives.

http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwPNLq ... ct=c019098

Alternatively if anyone has a 9mm skraxle fo me to try on saturday bring it along and that might save me a dumb purchase.

Ken

Do you have a shock pump?

I'll pick up the axle for you, provided you keep it aside on Saturday morning before the drive to Dunkeld.

Happy to swap the axle for cash + a shot of the shock pump as the fox unit on the lapierre could do with a few lbs to accomodate my lardy ass

Hi boxxer
It would be great if you could pick it up but I don't want you going out of your way - or make you late for dunkeld! - I am just being impatient. It is held through till next wednesday.

I do have a shock pump but it is for Mag21's so I don't know if it is any good to you.

looks like this...
!BeinJ+Q!mk~$(KGrHqYH-CYErgL0)g66BK9u6-U0ow~~_12.JPG

I need the presta type attachment, wouldn't have though many folk on here would have one!!!

May borrow that one when the time comes to service my Mag 10's as they'll no doubt need some air.....

Edi Bikes opens at 10 so I may be able to squeeze in on Thurs / Fri PM for it rather than the Sat AM since we're supposed to be meeting at 10!!

I'll let you know if I manage in for it

Craig

I've also got a fork pump.Its shrader valve.That any good to you?,using a shrader-presta adaptor

Back