Dunkeld 2010 Aftermath Thread (photo heavy)...

Looks fantastic ! Great pictures guys , that GT Xizang does look spot on! Seems like there were lots of happy retro riders this weekend ! :D

Woody":2knw3shw said:
Looks fantastic ! Great pictures guys , that GT Xizang does look spot on! Seems like there were lots of happy retro riders this weekend ! :D

The Xizang is spectacular and the photos don't do it justice, you can stare at it for hours :cool:

Weekend

Hi Guys
Once again it was a great day out at Dunkeld.
The snow for me was closer to Dr S's on the way home on Sunday. Got to Golspie and it was back to second gear and 20mph for the next 2 hours. Had to stop several times as there were a couple of trucks unable to make the climbs. There was only about 3 or 4 inches on the road but the winds just kept it piling up. Got home around 8 last night.
It was well worth it though, as I had a great time catching up with everyone and meeting a good number of Macretro's I hadnt met before.
Freinds, cool bikes, good riding, sunny day and finished with a debrief at the pub! Life doesnt get much better than that.
Only took a couple of pics compared to everyone else. The other pics are excellent but I will add my couple anyway. I did take a really nice one of the Dyna Tech but for some reason it wont load on my photobucket :( Will post once I get it sorted.
Well done Rad for the best bike.
I Will come to Drum as well, just sort a date.
Thanks for a great day out guys

Jamie

IMG_1838.jpg

Group shot

IMG_1840.jpg

Velo's cool Raleigh towering above the masses

IMG_1841.jpg

My Stumpy

IMG_1843.jpg

More group

IMG_1846.jpg

Another of my Stumpy
Told you they werent that exciting :roll:

Jamie

well if you are coming to drum you are more than welcome to stay at mine Jamie, or at the very least I can do you some breakfast as I'm about 1 hour away from drum and on your way anyway- that offer extends to you all if you are passing fella's

Latest posts

Back