Dropped Fat Chance TC

Re:

If i may suggest: drop the brake levers down on the h bars. Significantly. It will feel much better on technical singletrack. You will gain control and ride w/ hands on drops not on the brake hoods.

Love fats but this one not doing it for me, but I bet it rides nice!

Tc":xuzgidnh said:
Love fats but this one not doing it for me, but I bet it rides nice!

I have never ridden this set up either but those who have seem to love it. I had all the rare parts, Salsa roller P10, BB2 flared bars and other parts, except the WTB thumbshifter adapters :facepalm:, which i could not find for love or money. So the project died but this isnt helping :LOL:

Its a military green shade, similar to the 94 Stumpjumper. Looks amazing and very on trend right now it seems.

Attachments

• 7ABDA15A-05B7-46F8-A548-8B7D78A8B6C2.jpeg
    7ABDA15A-05B7-46F8-A548-8B7D78A8B6C2.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,276
Re: Re:

Prodigal Son":lrawyapk said:
If i may suggest: drop the brake levers down on the h bars. Significantly. It will feel much better on technical singletrack. You will gain control and ride w/ hands on drops not on the brake hoods.

I did that before and I find this set up more suitable for my preferences. Thanks for that hint though

Thias":lrawyapk said:
This bike makes me cry. Such a nice start and then...

Jezus! Czego narobiłeś? :roll: :LOL:

I've always wanted to try a drop bar. I was sceptical, I almost gave up - but I've decided to finish that project. I'm glad I did it. Once you've tried it you're gonna stay with it. Besides that I have a second one with standard bars.

Re:

I took it off road today for the first time. Man almighty how it rides. I must say drop bar opens new perspectives. It's fast. It's nimble and swift. Yet still comfy.
I shoud have try it ten years ago.

Attachments

• single2.jpg
    single2.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 1,210
  • single1.jpg
    single1.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 1,210
Re:

a bit more

Attachments

• single9.jpg