Dog toys, indestructible, very robust?

I've was in the meat trade as a butcher for 17 years. And it was a vet while training with them in the inspection side, that told me that its too hard a surface for a dog.
Im well aware that a lot of dogs have consumed a lot of bones without issue, but the factors are there and they report that it does cause premature wear so should be best avoided.

Throws caution to the wind

Why do you need to have a dog gnaw or chew at anything ?. Wouldn't stimulation be best provided being out and about ? Like allowing kids too much tv or console as an electronic babysitter.

Prepares for flak :LOL:

She goes out on football field behind me 4-6 Times a day. I walk round twice whilst kicking a ball/throwing something for her. I think that's plenty of exercise? She also plays with other dogs whilst she is out. When we got her she weighed 14.5kg and you could see she was a good bit tubby. We had her neutered and vet weighed her at same. Now though you can see she is just pure muscle, nice and slim especially round her belly. But because of the muscle she has now, she now weighs in at 15.5kg. So in all honesty she is classed as overweight but you can see that she's very very lean and the weight increase is just because she is now exercised properly and her muscles have developed properly. Where we got her from she only had a garden about 25sqyd so not very good at all! And she had never even had a collar on!

Back