Dirty Bear Valley with trick bits

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hes obviously been polishing his socks off for higher end resale prices

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd be pretty peeved to be honest. I'd like to think eBay would care and do "something" about it but short of banning the seller I'm not sure what else we could expect to happen.

Bit of a shite trick by all concerned.
eBay's primary concern appears to be revenue stream, I'd be very surprised if there was any sanction or even a way of complaining. So much obvious fraud on there now.

I wonder where someone might stand if, hypothetically, they won the auction, paid for the bike, had the payment refunded, the auction cancelled due to, oh I don’t know, let’s say: ‘I’m out of stock or the item is damaged’, only to find someone else selling parts from the same bike.
Happened to me. Practically admitted they'd been offered more. Reported it. Nothing.

Hmm really, that kind of puts a different spin on things for me, but OTOH the seller was apparently selling it as part of an estate from the deceased owner so may well be obliged to get the best price for everything.

Back