Dirt Mag in search of bikes...

Anyone interested in me posting up some pics of my old Pace DH bike? Pretty rare and in mint and ori

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dirtyed":3affyob4 said:
This is Dirt Magazine calling out for any owners of original versions of the following bikes:
Sunn Radical

Hi DirtyEd and the rest of retrobike,

I have a Sunn Radical 2 I used to race, if that is the bike you were after? I don't have pictures at the moment, but was going to rescue it from my parents house this Christmas.

It has a chrome main triangle and a red swing arm. It currently has Hanebrinks on it but I can also put back on the old carbon Sunn forks with the massive 25mm clamp up axle, for the pictures.

Let me know if you need me to take some pictures.

It would definitely need a little going over to get magazine worthy though, so if anyone has any spares for this bike let me know.

Cheers

Ed

My bike is the previous generation to this model Radical (which is not my bike, I just found the pic, sorry).

37ik3.jpg

Let me know if anyone else would like to see pictures.

cheers.

kanerdog1x1":11l7airv said:
sunn radical, a thing of beauty......more pics please......

I will post pictures over the Christmas holidays. Thank you for your interest.

Also I think I may have mis-typed earlier, saying it was the previous model to the picture I posted. It was actually one generation older.

-First there were chrome frames with red swing arms and single clamp forks (like mine).
-Then white main frames, black swingarm and triple clamp forks.
-Then as per the picture I posted the blue frame, black swingarm and triple clamp forks

Cheers

dirtyed":2ebsx6du said:
Hello!

This is Dirt Magazine calling out for any owners of original versions of the following bikes:

GT RTS
Cannondale Super V DH
Sunn Radical
Turner Burner

If you do have one of these bikes in period condition then we'd love to hear from you as we'd really like a photo of your bike. The reward will be a few quid for you in return for the image, and of course the priceless thing that is seeing your beloved machine in print for all to see.

Anyway, let us know if you or anyone else you know has got one of these bikes.

Cheers, ed

Can help you out on the Turner front. I have a 95 Turner Full Time Function - Burner was the unofficial name in 94-95.

Back