Did Compe Aero gran Compe Rear Caliper

Think I may have one or a similar Dia Compe model- I'll check my parts box tomorrow and let you know.

Sorry, I'd meant to bring you up to speed but have been searching for several bike bits besides your brake, so it slipped my mind. The brake hasn't turned up though- I have one other 'parts bin' to check through. But I'm surprised you haven't had any one else offer something?

No probs & thanks for checking ,
I expect there’s a few out there in peoples spares boxes but I guess it’s down to timing on when they see or check the wanted ads .
I’ve got it saved on my eBay searches and a couple of jumbles coming up in the next couple of months .

Re:

If you’re still looking, I have a set (front and rear) of royal gran compe 400 brakes, and I’m happy to sell them but not separately.

I bought a set of levers and brakes together just for the levers so have never used these. They’re in nice condition and seem to be complete.

I’d want about £30 posted for them. If you’re interested, send me your email and I’ll give you some pics.

Cheers.

Re:

Hi pat , thanks for letting me know mate , I think I’ll hang on and just search for single rear Aero at the moment, it’s easy to accumulate lots of parts that you think you’ll use but never do :facepalm: and I’m gluten for that :oops:

No problem. I'm not actively trying to sell these so I'm likely to still have them if you change your mind at any point.

And yeah, me too, I've got plenty of parts that I've never used and probably never will!

Latest posts

Back