Dent free Dave Yates Barn find, with issues (Pg5)

mkone":16obv149 said:
Yeah, im faced with the same dilema with my Donohue, wether to get the original paint job redone or pick a new fresh colour :? are you getting the frame painted with the repair or have you had it repaired already?

Don't!

I'm still changing my mind every five minutes about the Diabolo frame too. :facepalm:

Just read this from start to end, my heart sank when I got to the picture of the crack :(

For what it's worth, given the fact that it cost you nowt, I'd get Dave Yates to repair it and get it painted in those wild original colours! Keep it how it was intended.
Your bike though, your choice of course!

Looking forward to seeing this one finished :)

Re:

Don't know how I've missed this :shock:
What an utter beauty,glad it landed in safe hands! Shame about the damage but you can offset that against the purchase price I suppose. Look forward to seeing updates when they come.

Just come across this from your signature after signing up for the 10 man Mayhem team. What a gorgeous frame. Couldn't afford Max back in the day after I'd decided to pay extra for my non-standard size and different cable routing so got the Nivacrom one. Still got it, still love it...

I hope you made progress with this and if not that it looks great on a wall :)

Back