Dekerf Team SL Frame

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
Moving on my Dekerf Team SL :(

Haven't really used it as much as I planned and found something else I need :)

Team SL frame 19.5" frame size, returned back to Chris Dekerf (at ridiculous expense!) at end of last year for respray in Tangerine so near perfect paint. I have used it half a dozen times and there are a few mark on paint, worst is slight chips on top tube but tiny. Previous owner had repair to down tube bottle mounts but this was done by Dekerf so proper job. Great bike to ride, I build it up with some more modern parts & fork as I intended to ride it and as it had discs tabs.

Will include near mint Raceface Team headset if full price received.

£550 Shipped to UK 48Hr recorded delivery

Attachments

• IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,187
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,186
  • IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,187
hi
what is the length of the top tube C/C and seat tube C/T in cm?
weight of frame ? you know the tubing ?
its from which year ? if its been designed for a 65mm fork ?

thanks

I'm not able to measure up frame until tonight. I'll post them up later. From memory the 19.5" is from center bb to center to top of seat collar.

Delayed frame measurements:

19.5" center of BB to top of seat tube
17" center of BB to center seat tube
22.25 center to center top tube

Yetinut":3j5jokh0 said:
Delayed frame measurements:

19.5" center of BB to top of seat tube
17" center of BB to center seat tube
22.25 center to center top tube

thanks
do you know the production year of the frame to make sure about the intended suspended fork ? 65mùm or 80mm ?
thanks
bruno

I believe its a 97, I originally had more modern fork with 100mm which was fine but recently put 80mm Sid on which was perfect IMO.

Email Chris Dekerf with the serial number. He'll be able to give you the definitive info, but to be honest, 63 or 80mm won't make a lot of difference; very slightly quicker or a tad more stable...

suburbanreuben":2miyqpb9 said:
Email Chris Dekerf with the serial number. He'll be able to give you the definitive info, but to be honest, 63 or 80mm won't make a lot of difference; very slightly quicker or a tad more stable...

If a rigid fork would this suit 420mm or 440mm length?

Back