Sold Dekerf large 20 inch frame price drop £199

PM incoming…
phew…delighted this has sold & even more so as many years ago I sold my earliest DeKerf full-suss to @ringo via this forum.

This thread is giving me impetus to restore one of my DeKerfs - which needs a trip to frame builder.

Looking forwards to seeing this early DeKerf build-up😎✅

phew…delighted this has sold & even more so as many years ago I sold my earliest DeKerf full-suss to @ringo via this forum.

This thread is giving me impetus to restore one of my DeKerfs - which needs a trip to frame builder.

Looking forwards to seeing this early DeKerf build-up😎✅
Thank you! Amazingly the frame is the same blue one that I missed out on last year (the blue one that looked a bit rotten). I hadn’t realised until John told me! I should also confirm that John didn’t gazump me last year - we both agree the seller was just a bit odd!

I’m stripping the paint as we speak and can confirm the frame is more than solid. I’m going to post a thread on the renovation as I have interesting plans…

I mentioned to John that I found it funny (when I collected the frame yesterday) that he had bites off me, Tangent and Surburban Rueben who are the three guys always sniffing around Chris’s work!😂

I can confirm the disc tab is original, there is no way that was added later!

Keep ‘em peeled for a resto thread incoming. I’m definitely going to need peoples input…

If it wasn't for the frame number I would say it was a "UK Ltd" edition, I had one and if I recall correctly the serial number had "UKLTD" within it, they were a pearl White and disc brake specific ~ Maybe helps?

awesome , look forwards to seeing this develop…

Singletrackworld reviewed the DKUK Ltd. model when it was current - seemed to recall it being more of Generation - with Crud Guard bosses - which are present on this one too but obviously a much earlier vintage…cool bike😎✅📝

I remember the UK Ltd. being TiG welded just like a Generation , with some UK mods.

I no longer have the. Singletrackworks review to hand however here is a super nice example from Retrobike classifieds 2015…

IMG_4155.jpeg

Back