Definitely not Top Gear

Re:

How much is it for a single show? I would love to merely confirm my suspicions.

They are so old. I am not far off 50, and driving like a tit is something I find incredibly banal these days.

How do they reconcile this with their real lives?

They had a chance here to do something fresh.

Could be wrong though.

Re: Re:

My_Teenage_Self":2870wswy said:
you can get a free trial for a month.

I saw that only because I know quite a few people who have been caught out by not knowing Amazon will automatically start the contract and start taking money out unless you cancel it. Most of those I know who were caught out believed they had it for free then they had to ask amazon if they wanted the service.

Re:

Fair point about them looking rather grey around the gills and as a 50yr old who still appreciates a car with some grunt....I say good on em. Let's all grow old disgracefully :LOL:

I didn't mean it disrespectfully. I mean, when I see the likes of F1 drivers still giving it laldie at Glorious Goodwood, that is thrilling. These three though, from what I am led to believe, have never been particularly able drivers.

The mess that Top Gear was without them probably lends a certain advantage to their new show.

They could do so much more though, all are individually superb broadcasters.

When I want near death experiences these days, I run up the stairs.

Re:

Definitley not worth having to dick around with Amazon Prime to see this. Should have gone via Netflix then maybe I would have bothered about 6 months after its all done and dusted.
Talk about a Swan Song. And Hammond's Tony Stark outfit makes me laugh. Better than his wafey hair/harry hill collar/beaded necklace combo he wore to death for what seems like his entire life.
3 nearly dead horses being flogged hard to squeeze some retirement monies out before everyone realises they didn't actually really care for it all that much in the first place....

highlandsflyer":qvgt8xza said:
These three though, from what I am led to believe, have never been particularly able drivers.
I think two of them would be better described as "near incompetent". And that's come from someone who had to sit next to them on more than one occasion. (Not me, I'm far too sensible for that)

Back