Deciphering Klein S/N

Re:

I have been offered a Adroit with debossed, 93style decals (Serial no. ADT000399) with the Strata Serial no "AR2ED", making ist #749. Does that make sense?

Re:

Just found this thread (a bit late to the party !) but thought i would add my S/N to the record. Frame is a nice one colour blue metallic with white decals and italic 'attitude'
Blue Klein Attitude S/N (K)B AT330
came from Victoria in BC Canada.
it did not have forks (regretfully) when i got it.
the S/N is interesting - it has the (K) but the B looks a different type face or depth of imprint and is almost touching the (K) - it looks like the B was added to the S/N (K) AT330 at a later time

Brake boss offset from centre line

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Rahbari":mcvilicj said:
Yesterday, a very nice and rare 1991/1992 Attitude in "flare" with Unicrown fork was sold.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/291169719327?_tr ... 7777494457

Serial no Frame (on Dropout): A8CD (followed by Klein-logo) -> # 2253
Serial no fork: AOD49 -> # 3401

That was a fine Attitude Rahbari. Did you happen to see the pic of others bikes in his stable? Impressive!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

AT1BO for sale on Ebay. Apparently an early serial number? Do you have this one on your list already Martin?

Re:

Thanks for your research, nice to know where a bike fits in the production run. I already assumed this was a 1990, but that was just because of the embossed Klein logo's on the headset.

Klein+w+CrossMax+_Large_.jpg

SN frame: (k)AT032 #52
SN box fork: 5A34D #845 (replacement then?)

The bike was sold as a Fuselage, originally sold in the Netherlands, but not until 1992. Hence the XTR M900 build. Bearing cups with red dust covers, axle length for older 1990 style cranks.

For your BAT quest: The headset on this frame appears good; no play and runs smooth.

Back