wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for something nice, up to £500 ish for a 5'4" female friend - 15/16"?

Ideally a nice spec complete bike in good condition - with my health as it is, I'm reluctant to get into sourcing/servicing parts, rebuilding etc!... but may consider a frame!

WHY?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
How small? Got a Trek Y11 with Fox Vanila RX rear shock, Judy TT’s, XT V’brakes, XT mechs, LX shifters, STX chainset that just needs cables setup.

How small? Got a Trek Y11 with Fox Vanila RX rear shock, Judy TT’s, XT V’brakes, XT mechs, LX shifters, STX chainset that just needs cables setup.

Thanks for your reply, but looking for something more modern I think.

Cheers

Female?
Got a 2007 giant arete3 frameset with rs fork. can perhaps add some 9 speed deore and some hope hubs /mavic rims

I've got a 15" 2012 pinarello fv1 frame, takes 26 inch wheels disc brake only FSA 1"1/4 Aheadset square taper bottom bracket, can be supplied with Suntour forks, stem seat post deore triple chainset, may have some 3 x 8/9 shifters derailleurs I can throw in. I did steal some parts for my latest build so won't be a full bike. Live in south bucks so could deliver it if you're interested https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26-inch-...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Attachments

• 1645391471822.jpg
    1645391471822.jpg
    968.8 KB · Views: 7
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Female?
Got a 2007 giant arete3 frameset with rs fork. can perhaps add some 9 speed deore and some hope hubs /mavic rims

Yes, female.
Might be of interest; could you give me more details please as to what could be included, the fork spec, sizing and how much?

Cheers

I've got a 15" 2012 pinarello fv1 frame, takes 26 inch wheels disc brake only FSA 1"1/4 Aheadset square taper bottom bracket, can be supplied with Suntour forks, stem seat post deore triple chainset, may have some 3 x 8/9 shifters derailleurs I can throw in. I did steal some parts for my latest build so won't be a full bike. Live in south bucks so could deliver it if you're interested https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26-inch-...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Thanks, but ideally looking for something more complete and a 15 may be a bit too big for the little lady :)

Cheers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello Wadsy. Sorry, that i ask you here, but do you maybe have a Service Kit for the 1998
RockShox SID? Thank you and have a good time, Tobi

Back