• Clunkers Victoria.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo-eddy":1qt01dg8 said:
suburbanreuben":1qt01dg8 said:
Hasn't Yo Eddy's Groovy not only entered a previous month, but won it? :shock:
Does a quick blow over claas it as a different bike? :? :p

Never won, the modern guys think it's too classic and vice versa :D , think it entered classic botm a couple of years ago.

...... a quick blow over? don't tell Rody, new rear triangle, new forks, new bar/stem combo and 26hours of paint ;)

even Rody has 'm as different bikes on his NAHBS page

http://2012.handmadebicycleshow.com/exh ... ycleworks/

Thanks everyone! :D
Nice to see there are more people here who can appreciate the mix of old and new. Have been using this bike for almost a year now and really love it to bits. This summer it will see some of the UK trails too as we'll be over for 3 weeks of riding on your lovely Island ;)
Cheers from Holland
Roy

Congratulations to yo-eddy and his Groovy... a worthy win for what is a beautifully build bike! Was no contest in my eyes.

Thank's also to those who gave the Spooky some love. Very much appreciated :)

Well done to the Groovy :cool: must admit theres not a bike there I wouldn't like to through my leg over.

So will there be any confirmation (a little thingy above the profile pic) for winners thus far like there is for pre 98?
The standard is no different and the effort put into the builds are just the same. It would be cool considering the work involved, and it would be nice for those who have won previous to be recognised, even if we are second best :)

Aeronaut":vsf5pvo9 said:
So will there be any confirmation (a little thingy above the profile pic) for winners thus far like there is for pre 98?
The standard is no different and the effort put into the builds are just the same. It would be cool considering the work involved, and it would be nice for those who have won previous to be recognised, even if we are second best :)

and probably more people will enter/vote!

Rio":3mdj3kbc said:
Aeronaut":3mdj3kbc said:

I'll ask the other mods but if I remember correctly the whole thing is just a bit of fun. We are primarily a retro site.

kaiser":waq9nq95 said:
Rio":waq9nq95 said:
Aeronaut":waq9nq95 said:

I'll ask the other mods but if I remember correctly the whole thing is just a bit of fun. We are primarily a retro site.

I understand. A lot of bikes that entered have a very retro feel to me though. But that's not something you can make objective.

Back