"De Kurf"

I bought it for the frame. Want to build it up to an original 90’s spec. Rigid too if possible. I’ve been out of biking for years but have a need to get back in to it. Any help on specifying kit appreciated.

I bought it for the frame. Want to build it up to an original 90’s spec. Rigid too if possible. I’ve been out of biking for years but have a need to get back in to it. Any help on specifying kit appreciated.

Start its own thread here, and get some pictures up and I am sure plenty will have opinions of how they would, or you should, build it :)

Welcome home brother, I hope you’ve brought your wallet 😉

I resisted bidding the first time this was listed but happy it has found its way here with you! Welcome to RB.

Excellent - glad it's gone to an appreciative home! :)

Back