Dawes Wildcat for sale

Trevska1

Retro Newbie
Hi guys!
I have just obtained from a house clearance an old yellow Dawes Wildcat.
It would make an ideal restoration project as the bike is generally in good order and well specced.
It has 500/531 frame and looks all original but has a red handle bar and bar ends?(special edition perhaps?)
Tyres are flat not tried yet with pump. Im just curious to see what interest it attracts!
Im new to site so will add pics soon
seen similar on ebay asking £199

£100 ?
Thankyou

Hi and welcome to the site :D!

Forum rules dictate that all items offered for sale should have a firm price.
If you're unsure of value, please inquire here: viewforum.php?f=78

Oow, yes and photos are a must-have ;)

Re:

I tried using the price guide but nothing came up also the image i downloaded is too big yet its only 2.55mb are we going back in time ?!!

Re: Re:

Trevska1":28fe06rb said:
I tried using the price guide but nothing came up also the image i downloaded is too big yet its only 2.55mb are we going back in time ?!!
It's are retroforum on retrobikes ;)

Hi, you will need to use an image resizer, most are free, or link the pics from a hosting site. Just had a look in the 'how much' section but couldnt see your post :?

I doubt anyone will buy it blind so pics are kinda needed to gauge the condition of the frame/components. Other details would be really useful as well, size, location, postage!? all will be asked if anyone liked the look of it :)

Mark

yep, i would say so, deffinatly one for the larger gent.

Cant add pic as its a jfif file and cant be bothered converting it

Trevska1":3idemedv said:
Hi guys!
I have just obtained from a house clearance an old yellow Dawes Wildcat.
It would make an ideal restoration project as the bike is generally in good order and well specced.
It has 500/531 frame and looks all original but has a red handle bar and bar ends?(special edition perhaps?)
Tyres are flat not tried yet with pump. Im just curious to see what interest it attracts!
Im new to site so will add pics soon
seen similar on ebay asking £199

£100 ?
Thankyou

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    132.6 KB · Views: 295
Back