Dawes Ranger/Ebay/ Pick up-Oxford

I also spotted this and was going to post the link, seems its already been found. damn the collection only...!

If there's no one closer, I'm about 20 mins drive away and could collect for fuel costs. :)

Damn. Missed out on one of these again. Used to have one and been looking for a replacement ever since (was heart broken when the BB shell on mine cracked as it's still my favourite mountain bike).

Looks in pretty good nick with mostly original parts. The RH gear lever and rear mech obviously aren't though. Bit doubtful about the cogs and chain too (it was originally a six speed if my memory is right).

Dawes Ranger

I managed to bag this piece of history :LOL:

Bought a Dawes Super Galaxy F+F from them, a couple of months back and was well impressed with the condition.

Was going to drive down to collect, this weekend, but the lads at the Oxford Cycle Workshop will box up bikes for an extra £10.

They won't organise a courier but are happy to despatch.

Arrived yesterday and is really lovely.
Pretty much all original and very light.
Well chuffed.

Well done Chris strange that a company charging silly money for plain 80's retro road bikes and the like are selling bikes like this and only offering pick up,but they do have a nice range of spares

Back