Crank length cogitations

I mainly ride 175 mm cranks. I have some 180 mm to try, but I haven't actually fitted them to a bike. I have one bike with 172.5 mm where I notice the difference, but I'm used to it now. I've previously had come bikes with 170 mm fitted and it I rode them a decent distance I'd start to get a little discomfort in my knees.

Actually, I think the Topline cranks I rode for quite some time might have been 177.5 mm but if they were I didn't notice the difference. They damaged my leg more dramatically, but that wasn't related to the length.

Pog could probably run with one crank arm at the moment. Through the classics and Giro he has looked like he has the ability to make a decisive move whenever he chooses. Will be interesting to see how his form holds for the Tour.

Pog could probably run with one crank arm at the moment. Through the classics and Giro he has looked like he has the ability to make a decisive move whenever he chooses. Will be interesting to see how his form holds for the Tour.
Don't think there will be any viable opposition. Vinny may ride, but will be nowhere near his competitive best

Back