Coolwall - Klein

Coolwall - Klein

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
legrandefromage":1f65xfcn said:
only for short whippet types with too much money.

Agree with this.

And that advert with the Porsche sums it up for me. Pretty colours but nothing cool about them for me. Unobtainable and expensive yes, but being elitest doesn't make me think it's cool. Just nothing that stands out for me. I'll admit if I rode one I might change my mind but my vote stands as uncool.

Uncool. I wonder how much a Klein costs without the twatty paint job? To advertise them with Porsche just highlights the snob factor too. And then trek bummed them. Say no more!!"

The $$$ advertisement with the cool truck sums it up for me also as it seems to be all about the cost of the things.
Nice paint schemes on some to be fair but that is all i get about them...

and why are there so many good examples still being unearthed? is it because people were too scared to use them, just having them sat there all smug in the corner of some downtown open-plan apartment opposite to the smeg fridge ;)
I just don't get Klein i'm afraid

Look nice but not cool.

difficult,....i owned a few and still do so that would make them cool, but riding them makes me feel weird, i am afraid that i brake them which is uncool,..

nope... not cool, they´r too common

13550_1241611593356_1021308552_30761074_8194944_n.jpg

just kidding... cool of course! :D

Cool! :D

And I'm no where near a skinny whippet type cyclist either. 6'2" and 200lbs. My Klein Rascal is great. It is my second. :cool:

Finally, a cool wall candidate I can support! :LOL:

Back