console wars !!

Exactly the point there Ken...its a GAMES console,and as Jez said discs are old hat before blueray even gets going ;)
Hard drive is the future, have you seen that new nokia with 8gb-20hrs of movies
:shock:

microsoft will have a bluray player within 6 months to plug into the xbox,that much can be guarenteed...

heathy":o0kyex1g said:
you seen that new nokia with 8gb-20hrs of movies

I've been disappointed with the build quality of the N95, it feels a bit cheap and plasticy, doesn't feel like it will last long - the N81 (a lower spec phone) is much much better IMO.

tintin40":18t34vpn said:
Here is my 2p. I had all the games at one time BITD (including a NEO GEO!!! still make them in Japan)
The game I played the most was 'Medal of Honor' for the Mac. But I only played on-line games. Just sweet. Untill the kids started plying and then the cheats :roll: Just play for fun. Its not life or death. Like here with BOTM A bit off fun :D
HD is nearly dead Blue is 'soon' to be King. If i was lucky to have a spare £££ to 'waste' then a PS3 would be my choice.
But I've got a Trimble to build so no wasting money on computer/console games.
Any body want to buy a Mac with out a harddrive or RAM :? :shock:

You might also want to know that NEO GEO games are going to become available on the PS3, they are releasing 10 games including my fave Art of Fighting 2. Spent many a pound playing that, much better than Streetfighter IMO.

The Ken":10dvxj8y said:
heathy":10dvxj8y said:

I've been disappointed with the build quality of the N95, it feels a bit cheap and plasticy, doesn't feel like it will last long - the N81 (a lower spec phone) is much much better IMO.

Its not about the build quality of the phone, just simply the fact that
discs will be gone soon, compare what you can get on disc to say
a 8gb sd card, its only a matter of time ;)

heathy":3r7ebucd said:
The Ken":3r7ebucd said:
heathy":3r7ebucd said:

Its not about the build quality of the phone, just simply the fact that
discs will be gone soon, compare what you can get on disc to say
a 8gb sd card, its only a matter of time ;)

Given that the theoretical limit of blu-ray is 200gig a disk and tdk are currently testing 100gig disks its going to be a long time before we see and end to disks and also if they pull off the research into holographic data storage then that will be the next big thing.

Solid State is to expensive to ever replace Mechanical disks due to the manufacturing costs

Hey, back to the games...

I just got COD4 for the PS3 - fekkin awesome game!!
Have some family round the country, and they are just kicking my arse at the mo :LOL: :LOL:

I know mate, i got it before xmas and haven't put it down. Got assassins creed here which is also brilliant, but it can't get a look in :LOL:

Latest posts

Back