Confession time - 'I have not ridden a bike since...'

couple of hours ago....little 3 mile return trip to LBS to see things i like to buy cheaper on ebay :LOL: :shock:

T'was yesterday to get some fresh oil round the cogs & see if there was anything loose- I'm sure there was a rocking noise from around the headset area the other day, but seems not :) - I went to the shops.

Possibly off to Haugh woods tomor unless its raining HARD. I dont want to let the shyte weather dictate what I do. Cant be picky when it carries on like this. Just get out there.

We don't want any LGF 'sense of humour loss' on the Gates Ride like a couple of years ago. Best get training. We are expecting the full-on death march.

BTW haven't ridden since last Sunday and I felt good!

Months thanks to putting a leg through a ceiling and then deciding I could climb with a gammy leg.

Currently advised six months or more, but have been driving and riding motorbikes, as well as climbing in and out of kayaks without too many problems so things look ok from my view.

:)

The window men left me one of the old UPVC units, so last night I excitedly fitted it to my shed. In doing so I smacked myself in the right kneecap with a hammer and today it's one big tender bruise, so no riding today either.

Back