Comrie croft Sunday 23rd April

Re:

Got a plus one coming as well now, mate Peem that some of you have ridden with before.

keithyr":2aojyjzb said:
c'mon ZZ get andy along so we are all coupled up lol.

oh forgot about OCP, you still coming mate?

Aye, jist forget aboot me, "Oldie alert, oldie alert", fell doon the stairs last night, I've hurt ma back and my erse is sair sitting doon, but let's no go intae that bit though.
Had gone upstairs where my wife and girls were watching the TV to let my lassie taste the beer that my mate's son and his pal are making in their brewery, nicked a handfae of crisps then proceded back doon stairs, right foot caught edge of step, bumped ma erse on several steps and banged the middle of my back rather hard on the edge of a step as I bum slid tae bottom. Lay there in a crumpled heap soaked in beer and surrounded by crisps, beer and broken glass feeling sorry for myself cause I'd spilt ALL the beer, I'd only had 2 moothfulls. I do remember trying not to spill it then the thought of it still being in my hand as I decked out made me throw it away, sniffle, what a waste.
So probably not a good idea to go riding tomorrow as my back is a bit sair bending forward as I would be on bike and it's right where my wee riding rucsac's waist belt is, it's too sair tae touch at the moment.

What an auld tit.

Back