Sunday 23rd April - Kinnoull/ Deuchney Hill Perth - Roll call time.

Roll call.
Time to find out who’s remembered and who was too hungover and double booked themselves.

10am meet at the Jubilee car park (same place as last year)

Jubilee car park

Think we’ll start across the road with a ride along the cliffs to the follies, then try to find G-Spot but like most men probably fail and quickly give up to concentrate on the more obvious parts we already know.

No food on route, so bring snacks.

I might be being thick but today is the 16th April and the meets on the 23rd April so you'll wait at least a week for any familiar faces in the Jubilee car park🤔

Oh no tell us yoi didn't go a week early john lol?

Anyhoo, for next Sunday both kenny and I are confirmed.

Jockis a mibbe as long as he gets a replacement battery charger.

FFS!!! Yep I’m the muppet that turned up a week early 😂. Me myself and I, sat in the car for almost an hour before I set off for home.

FFS!!! Yep I’m the muppet that turned up a week early 😂. Me myself and I, sat in the car for almost an hour before I set off for home.

You not have another snooze? Sure you could have found another comfy bush 🤣
Don’t worry, we won’t take the p!$$ when we see you next week*

* may not be entirely true.

But did you find the G-Spot??

Count me in for the ride NEXT SUNDAY, might not recognize some of you, it's been that long 😅

Despite a depleted field that was a good morning on the bike. Nae idea what was going on with Strada app on my Apple watch, but I'll take the extra miles over you other slackers! Must have been all those circles I was riding round you. 😃

Fitness still rubbish but loving the big bike. Loads of confidence and things feel like they are flowing well, just need more speed. Need a return trip soon to work on not landing on top of the bigger tabletops in the bike park.

Great to see some old faces for the first time a while. Roll on next time. Someone else's turn though, I've done the last two.

Back