Colnago Master Piu-57tt plus some dura ace 7400

ryan0380

Retro Newbie
Colnago master piu decor framset for sale in immaculate condition. Frame has Columbus gilco tubing. Paint work and chrome in great condition, couple of paint chips(pictured) near down tube shifter area but other that than it is really hard to believe that the frame is approx 25yrs old. It has a 57cm toptube. It has a campy chorus headset but no bottom bracket. I bought this about 1.5 yrs ago with the intention of building it up with retro parts and using it for sportives but racing has taken over so I am selling it to fund some racing gear. price is £550for frame, fork, headset and dura ace downtube cable guides. This price includes postage but if payment through PayPal please add 5% for fees.
I also have some Dura Ace 7400 parts that I start to collect for this project. There is a chainset, 8 speed downtube shifters, 8 speed rear mech, front mech, seat post and brake levers. All dura ace in good used condition, brake levers a little rough. I also have a 100mm cinelli stem and 42cm cinelli bars. I will sell all of these with the frame for £200. I'm not going to sell these seperate yet.

pics taken with phone as it was getting dark so they don't do the frame justice really. any questions fire away and thanks for reading. Frame is in Ireland.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/le747cg1zt443do/-9miqUfQ4K
Ryan0380

As much as it pains me price reduced to £490. I have spotted something else I want to get my hands on so this needs to go.

Back