For Sale Colnago CT1 Lux Titanio Mapei 56cm

c50

Retro Newbie
For Sale:

Colnago CT1 Lux Titanio Full Bike 56*56cm

The bike is in very clean condition. One quite noteable pain chip on the cable stay of the down tube (nds)
Besides from that, there are some minimal scuffs but nothing unusual for a bike of its age (next worst chip is IMG9470 to give an idea of the overall condition)

Colnago Force Fork in very clean condition

Campagnolo Record 10 speed shifters, rear derailleur, front derailleur, calipers chain and cassette. The right side lever is a 9 speed body rebuilt with 10 speed internals just to note that.

I believe the rims are mavic open pros but they are without decals. Built onto Record Hubs which are in pristine condition and worth quite a bit € to anyone familiar with them. The hubs are silky smooth and barely used.

FSA Carbon crankset 50/34. Cassette ratio 12/30t

The FSA stem and ritchey bars on it of course are not original. I do have the original ITM Colnago stem but its missing the shim. Prospect customer is more than welcome to it if they think they can potentially find a suitable shim!

As is visible, the fork steerer is still incredibly long so theres a lot of potential adjustment which can be done.

Willing to post worldwide. Im located in Cork, Ireland so EU sales will be preferable for tax reasons but I can post anywhere once there is an understand that I am not liable for any inbound taxes to your country

Will post with DHL (I have an account and favbourable rates).

Price: €2450 including shipping worldwide. Buyer pays the paypal fees.

Thanks in advance!

Full Album:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UzL8kW3XdReBETyeK-F3xuBM7OlE64hS?usp=sharing IMG_9449.jpg
IMG_9460.jpg
IMG_9469.jpg
IMG_9464.jpg

For Sale:

Colnago CT1 Lux Titanio Full Bike 56*56cm

The bike is in very clean condition. One quite noteable pain chip on the cable stay of the down tube (nds)
Besides from that, there are some minimal scuffs but nothing unusual for a bike of its age (next worst chip is IMG9470 to give an idea of the overall condition)

Colnago Force Fork in very clean condition

Campagnolo Record 10 speed shifters, rear derailleur, front derailleur, calipers chain and cassette. The right side lever is a 9 speed body rebuilt with 10 speed internals just to note that.

I believe the rims are mavic open pros but they are without decals. Built onto Record Hubs which are in pristine condition and worth quite a bit € to anyone familiar with them. The hubs are silky smooth and barely used.

FSA Carbon crankset 50/34. Cassette ratio 12/30t

The FSA stem and ritchey bars on it of course are not original. I do have the original ITM Colnago stem but its missing the shim. Prospect customer is more than welcome to it if they think they can potentially find a suitable shim!

As is visible, the fork steerer is still incredibly long so theres a lot of potential adjustment which can be done.

Willing to post worldwide. Im located in Cork, Ireland so EU sales will be preferable for tax reasons but I can post anywhere once there is an understand that I am not liable for any inbound taxes to your country

Will post with DHL (I have an account and favbourable rates).

Price: €2450 including shipping worldwide. Buyer pays the paypal fees.

Thanks in advance!

Full Album:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UzL8kW3XdReBETyeK-F3xuBM7OlE64hS?usp=sharingView attachment 565701
View attachment 565702
View attachment 565703
View attachment 565704
Well, any chance she's still floating about?

Back