Colnago Dream Road Bike With Cloverleaf Tubes for Sale

tim-likestocycle

Retro Newbie
I am the second owner of this Colnago Dream road bike which I think dates from the late nineties. It has the beautiful Colnago cloverleaf formed top and down tube. However, it needs some TLC and restoration to bring it back to its former glory. The first, and biggest issue is I realise that as I have not moved the seat post in more than a decade. The seatpost is an Easton Carbon. I understand that seatposts that have seized into frames can be removed by a number of ways but it is essential that you understand this is a major issue.
You may also choose to bid & buy to just use the components, but I would rather sell it to someone who is going to restore the frame given its pedigree.

The frame has multiple signs of paint lifting and corrosion. Please look carefully at photos on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Colnago-Drea ... SwkIBbCuxz to see the condition of the bike. It is well used and its condition reflects this.

The full spec of the bike is as follows:

Colnago Dream Alloy Frame, 56cm frame size I believe
Shimano 105 9 speed combined brakelevers / shifters
Shimano Ultegra original chainset
Shimano Ultegra original rear derailleur
Shimano Ultegra original front derailleur (braze on mount)
Shimano Ultegra rear brake calliper
Omega (Cannondale) front brake calliper
3T alloy stem
FSA Alloy Handlebars
Simtema Alloy/Carbon fork
FSA Headset – requires replacement.
Saddle
Mavic Krysium Race Rear Wheel
Mavic Cosmic Front Wheel
9 Speed Shimano Cassette
9 Speed chain
Continental 4 Season Tyres (23mm) & tubes
No pedals included.

Collection is preferred but I have a bike box I can use and can ship at an extra cost of £45.
The bike is on eBay:
[code]https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Co...hash=item3f9e614d73:g:c6EAAOSwkIBbCuxz[/code]
Happy for people to come and view the bike before bidding, but please no time wasters!

Attachments

• IMG_3111-MAIN.jpg
    IMG_3111-MAIN.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 897
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back