Clubbytrails 2019 - Strade Be-Manky : Aftermath

Re: Re:

clubby":5vvky3bq said:
Mr Panda":5vvky3bq said:
On the plus side I sold half a motorbike which was was taking up space in the garage :D

Never know, you might even have made enough space for a whole one :LOL:

God no that won't be necessary - I may be in single figures with motorbikes, but not by a huge margin. In many ways I'm just like a younger, better looking version of Robmac :D

Mr Panda":100ywnnu said:
...Nice P7 that too - had one o they for a while...
Very nice indeed and beautiful details.

Also worth a mention was Clubby's bike. So fast that it has aerofoil biplane handlebars to control the lift at high speed. One of the few modern bikes I've seen that I think that looks "right".

And for the ultimate retro RSF look, the prize goes to Velo's bike. An amazing concoction that glided through the woods with some advanced bodgineering on it. Despite its dishomogeneity, it also looked "right".

epicyclo":36lrh4r8 said:
And for the ultimate retro RSF look, the prize goes to Velo's bike. An amazing concoction that glided through the woods with some advanced bodgineering on it.

Between Velo's concoction and my bike that was assembled the day before the ride, I'm amazed that the only "mechanical" across all 5 riders was a simple
Puncture! And punctures are to be expected at some point.

Re:

Since Sunday went so well, I’m currently concocting a route for “Never 2 Manky” to be run later in the year.
Need to plan the cake stops better so we actually stop at one that’s not shut :facepalm:

clubby":byup7rqk said:
Since Sunday went so well, I’m currently concocting a route for “Never 2 Manky” to be run later in the year.
Need to plan the cake stops better so we actually stop at one that’s not shut :facepalm:
I'll take a bike with 20" wheels so my spare tubes fit....

Back