Closing down sale - Defiant Ti, ARC-AS, Slingshot, Yo Eddy!

mtbdave":242tqwnw said:
Why is it saying invalid seller name when I press the link?

Maybe because it's eBay.de? Works for me!

Attachments

• eBay.jpg
    eBay.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 497
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got it now mate, went to the auction watch section on this site, there posted on eBay.de

Very nice

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

M-Power":23svzvqf said:
H1v9a8c8":23svzvqf said:
Will you ship to the united states

That's the Boulder Ti gone home then ;)

Absolutely TC :LOL: Always wanted one of those since the US mag reviews bitd. People who own them, seem to rate them. Nice looking sus elevated chain stay design in Ti. What's not to like ?

I can't get on with that design & I didn't think it would have been up your street :?

wow, had missed this till now. sorta glad as would have been tempted by that Defiant Ti. :shock:

Tc":29kxwk59 said:
M-Power":29kxwk59 said:
H1v9a8c8":29kxwk59 said:
Will you ship to the united states

That's the Boulder Ti gone home then ;)

Absolutely TC :LOL: Always wanted one of those since the US mag reviews bitd. People who own them, seem to rate them. Nice looking sus elevated chain stay design in Ti. What's not to like ?

I can't get on with that design & I didn't think it would have been up your street :?

Did you own/try one ? I like the smart simple design and aethetics. Plenty of US owners keeping hold for a reason.

Re:

The Boulder Defiant was one of the best full suspension bike in the beginning of 90ies.
Mine is one of my favorite bike for riding :cool:

24pouces":3g68ebq3 said:
The Boulder Defiant was one of the best full suspension bike in the beginning of 90ies.
Mine is one of my favorite bike for riding :cool:

Yeah, never read a bad review of that bike. People seem to really rate them...they never come up for sale in my size and I'm done getting screwed importing bikes anymore :facepalm:

Back