Clearout before moving, some free stuff

Whatmot1":3smpmbx4 said:
Hello. I Pm'd you the other day regarding the torque wrench and the Ritchey stem...

Ditto, totally no response on the torque wrench :evil: was the first to show interest on the thread in the Torque wrench, so should have had first refusal, direct pm's really are not in the queue, things aren't what they used to be with selling procedures.

Re: Re:

Camberwell123":3iuoo6ny said:
Can I take both TA bits and the campagnolo cable guide, DOwntube stops and m part torque wrench please? Will pm

Guys, it would appear that the torque wrench was dibbed immediately. Step away from the pitchforks. :LOL:

Wold Ranger":38w038k6 said:
Whatmot1":38w038k6 said:
Hello. I Pm'd you the other day regarding the torque wrench and the Ritchey stem...

Ditto, totally no response on the torque wrench :evil: was the first to show interest on the thread in the Torque wrench, so should have had first refusal, direct pm's really are not in the queue, things aren't what they used to be with selling procedures.
By the time you posted it had already been sold.

Re:

I tried to list things cheap to sell quickly. Got way to many PMs. Unfortunately I missed some. Can't be assed with the rudeness on this forum. I'll lost what is sold out but I won't be selling anything else on my list here. Thanks.

fossala":mxw7kh7y said:
I tried to list things cheap to sell quickly. Got way to many PMs. Unfortunately I missed some. Can't be assed with the rudeness on this forum. I'll lost what is sold out but I won't be selling anything else on my list here. Thanks.

A bit of genuinely friendly advice, that has been discussed on here many times, simply put in you adverts, "reply on the thread first, then pm to seal deal," simple and with no entry on the thread' no reply to pm's then EVERYONE has complete transparency and so an orderly queue can be formed. Makes perfect logical sense and for the first few years on here, this is how it was.
If I have an advert and someone PM's me without expressing interest on the thread, they obviously cannot read and so will not get a response.
May seem harsh, but it works and saves all the silly playground kids stuff dibs etc. If you view the thread, it looks like I am the first to express interest in the Torque wrench.
Point made and rant over. :cool:

Wold Ranger":30geuyfu said:
fossala":30geuyfu said:

If you view the thread, it looks like I am the first to express interest in the Torque wrench.
Point made and rant over. :cool:

Camberwell123 dibbed the torque wrench in the thread a whole half hour after the OP listed his stuff, second post down. Apart from not replying to your PM, and being slow on updating the thread, I don't see how the OP is at fault here.

deepsubz":2spz8sw9 said:
You send a PM and I send two back. You read both but choose not to reply. Please don't PM me or try to buy things I sell again, can't be bothered with time wasters.

fossala":2pn3l3yz said:
deepsubz":2pn3l3yz said:
You send a PM and I send two back. You read both but choose not to reply. Please don't PM me or try to buy things I sell again, can't be bothered with time wasters.

It's funny because I've sent you two PM's (and an email) to find out where my Ritchey stem is and you have replied to neither. Explanation or my money back please. Tom

Re: carradice

Hi
Is the carradice still for sale please ?
Out of interest, where shouts are you based please ?
Cheers
David

Back