Clear out... Plus karma

dandy1

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right, moving pretty much within the next week, so having a big clear out of parts accumulated over the years!

Bear with me with pics etc... And I'll keep adding items as and when I find them!

I would prefer pickup purely because I don't have much time to package up etc. I'm in Somerset, about 10 mins from j23, m5.

If I can find boxes I might be able to post some of the larger items and include bits of karma with them. But for the smaller/karma items would prefer collection, or I can meet towards a motorway junction if it helps.

Any questions or if you'd like further/better pictures, drop me a pm and I'll try and email some over. Prices aren't fixed, so if I'm out make an offer.... It ALL needs to go

Mavic x517 wheelset - m756 disc hubs. Black rim with black hubs and black spokes - 70 pounds NOW 60

Mavic xm317 front wheel - mc12 hub, comes with free Mavic x517 rear wheel with lx hub and 8 speed cassette as rim has split at eyelets at some point. - 10 pounds - GONE

2 x magura raceline.
Unsure if everything is there. I think everything is there apart from the mounting bolts
First set looks like they have sprayed red boosters
Second set I bought off here but not had time to put them on anything. One of the clamp bolts had been replaced with a much larger bolt at some point. 100 now 80 pounds for them both together

Set of crud catchers. 10 pounds - GONE

A2Z disc mount thingy. Attaches to rear of the frame so you can run discs. A little rusty. 10 pounds

Dmr single speed conversion kit. Includes tensioner, spacers, rear cog. 10 pounds

Below items 10 pounds each.
- Easton ea70 monkeybar
- titec enduro 141
- tioga riser bar 1
- tioga riser bar 2
- raceface evolve xc seatpost 26.8
- bl-m739 (lh)
- sl-m750 (rh 9 speed)
- sl-m740 (lh 3 speed) missing small screws that hold cover
- at-m739 (rh 8 speed) missing small screws that hold cover
- NRS (no resonance system) rear shock, giant? Untested 160mm - GONE

Karma items 1: ALL GONE

Karma items 2: ALL GONE
Pink charge saddle - GONE
White Turbo saddle - GONE

Re:

More....

Forks -

Manitou sx ti
Came on a bike, move up and down, but would recommend a service. 25 pounds - SOLD

Rst mozo pro
Two sets, yellow set go up and down, although come back up slowly, rebound stuck on?
Second set go up and down, but have a little knock before going down.

I'd recommend servicing both. Or to use as parts. 10 pounds for both of them - NOW Karma - GONE

Re:

Shimano m739 parts

Rear mech 15 pounds

Brakes, includes bolts but not noodles/pipes. As usual with this type of brake, the linkages rattle! - 30 pounds

Sti (brake/shifters) - 30 pounds

Shimano m525 disc brakes. Full set, front and rear, includes Rotors, bolts - 35 pounds

Re:

I now have a few boxes, so would be happy to post any items.

Parcel force 48 for the larger items, 12 quid. Or royal mail second signed for 4 quid for smaller items

Re: Re:

mattiamerca":eq7515pu said:
Interested for raceface26,8, m525 brakes and the mozo probably (depending on steerer length)...

Hi, red mozo has 180mm, yellow mozo has 160mm although has removable steerer so could be replaced

Re:

Updated thread... All karma items plus one or two other bits taken to local charity/volunteer run bike shop.

More parts still available

Back