Clear out, mini campag group,brakes,bb's,post

kenster

Retro Guru
Having a clear out to try to make some money back on the new build i over spent on . Some parts were acquired for the build and not needed I am asking what i paid for them. others are used by me.
Campag mini group, 90's mirage,(8 speed) chainset 53/42 - 175mm length arms. Nice condition ,few minor marks. i swapped the rings over from a chorus chainset and they appear to have plenty of life left in them, mirage rear mech again great working order and good condition, mirage double front mech - great working order and condition. I would like to sell this as a set ideally and i kinda think it deserves that. £60 posted

Brakes -
Tektro long drop brakes (black) (57mm) barely used taken off a genisis they have done less than 200 miles. Quick look online cheapest appears to £35 - asking £20 posted.

Miche performance long drop (silver) - again barely used, new campag pads on them. original clamping nut is missing but one included seems fine. £12 posted.

Bottom Brackets
Campag chorus - 102mm english thread - bought off another forum for £35 posted aksing the same. Very smooth and was sold it as barely used.
Campag veloce - 111mm - english thread - used but good condition smooth running. £10 posted.

Seat post
27.2 mm alloy aero seat post - almost identical to a campag italian made came with my olmo steely. £10 posted.

any questions please ask, pic link below

http://www.dropbox.com/sc/pjo7l0ss3772unl/zJI4S3awjD

Gramo i've sent you a welcome pm but heres another here.
WELCOME to the forum cheers jon

Tamandua pm sent also thanks jon

Back