Claud Butler Kylami £60

ScottS

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, in an effort to trim some fat I'm listing this for sale, I can provide further details and photos for anyone interested

The frame is a 22" in Purple with Green decals, some of these are slightly scuffed but all still readable, most of, if not all of the components are original, however I have my doubts about the trigger shifters being original but cannot confirm either way.

As you may be aware the Kylamis are Reynolds 500 tubing so not exactly an XC whippet but perfect for a commuter or non theft worthy transportation.

Fitted with Altus groupset(crankset, shifters, canti brakes), original pedals with CB brand toe straps, Vittoria original? tyres in good condition, if you want any more details feel free to message me.

Thanks

No longer available, not that this thread garnered much interest. Did I need pictures or something?

ScottS":1055yzgt said:
No longer available, not that this thread garnered much interest. Did I need pictures or something?

Absolutely nothing sells on here without decent images, sorry and the huge 22 inch size will not suit that many riders.

Back