Clark Kent F12 Ti... Finished! 5/3/2011

Cheers chaps :cool:

I have to be honest and say I'm not a massive fan of the disc conversion as it makes everything look to busy on what should be a simple set up... However I didn't want to mess about with different wheels or brakes front and back so it was the best solution.

Steve, I have always used thumbies on friction as I like the adjustability (weird personal preference I guess lol) but, they work perfectly fine over the 9 sp cassette.

Alex.

Alex Creasey":2cxrn7c2 said:
Steve, I have always used thumbies on friction as I like the adjustability (weird personal preference I guess lol) but, they work perfectly fine over the 9 sp cassette.

Alex.

That's really useful to know for future ref, as I've never used them cos I didn't think the thumbies would cover the full block.. :oops: :oops:

I always run mie friction, so much better.. :cool:

bonty98":hdzjnuzz said:
Wow, that´s a classy bike :)
Please give feedback how you think the disc conversion works.
Jan

Thanks Jan :).
The disc conversion works absolutely fine but bare in mind I only weigh 9 stone so probably won't stress the frame or components to heavily... I'm glad I went with the Brake Therapy conversion as it's def the neatest I've seen and very well made.

Cheers.

yeah, really nice. a classy collection of vintage and new, selected to work as a whole. i like it. great job!

Latest posts

Back