Wanted Clamp-on double cable downtube cable stop!

alexandlinda

Raleigh Fan
Hi!
I'm trying to fit bar shifters on to an old road bike frame which has the usual clamp on downtube shifters. If anyone has one of these in the parts bin, I'd be happt o hear from you. Thanks.
Alex

If you get stuck you can always drill through the shifter bosses on an old clamp on double lever band, 1.6mm though both walls of each boss then open out the upper wall of each boss to 5.0mm.

Attachments

• shifter clamp.jpg
    shifter clamp.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 3
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If you get stuck you can always drill through the shifter bosses on an old clamp on double lever band, 1.6mm though both walls of each boss then open out the upper wall of each boss to 5.0mm.
So sorry for the long delay responding! Thanks so much for the suggestion - thats really brilliant and I may well do that if I cant find the absolute correct item. Its wierd because I can see NOS stock in the states but nothing at all here!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back