CinelliTheNextMachine, Argento Vivo, Stratocaster,Rampichino

Rides well, just turned up outta the blue, nice and low key, getting a bit disenchanted with using campagnolo on the the stratocaster and the argentovivo, could end up putting lipstick on a couple o'pigs, may look out for xt,so progress on hold re them

saarf":1a9oevc7 said:
Rides well, just turned up outta the blue, nice and low key, getting a bit disenchanted with using campagnolo on the the stratocaster and the argentovivo, could end up putting lipstick on a couple o'pigs, may look out for xt,so progress on hold re them

Each bike is different, but I tend to use XT or SRAM X9 on most of mine, as it's easy to get, cheap and works well.

Road bikes are a different matter of course. :mrgreen:

Re:

aye, wise words, I was lucky with most of the camapagnolo stuff, but I think the stx is fast and performs well, xt is smooth, not all that impressed with the Olympus gruppo on the Master I renovated
got an offer I couldn't refuse for it, so it went, i'm half minded to keep an nos gruppo, find another master mtb, one with fork stamps and the arabesque lugging, and do it up, so may use stx or xt on the stratocaster, and I will be returning it to original colour, given the rampichino's decor
impressed with the ride on it, now the wind and rains here, i have it set up right to tuck up tight and march on

well , i finished the next machine...

Attachments

• med_z.jpg
    med_z.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 636
  • medz.jpg
    medz.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 636
  • med1_z.jpg
    med1_z.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 636
  • med3_z.jpg
    med3_z.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 636
Sadly, it got STOLEN from outside the post office in Kennington SW London on tuesday the 18/11/14 at around 14.30, any information leading to recovery greatly appreciated

Back