Christmas road ride, tbc

You said 'almost ok for a track bike', do you think I'd be ok on that old single speed thing I rode on the rustington rice? Or shall I play it safe with something modern?

Re:

There are two hills, long ones. Other than that it's ok for that bike, but the Specialized would be better, with gears

I 'may' have accidentally purchased a(nother) new bike yesterday that 'may' join me for this ride..

KeepItSteel":1k81o2fc said:
I 'may' have accidentally purchased a(nother) new bike yesterday that 'may' join me for this ride..

Cool!

This month I've built three, but realistically, in this weather, on one of those three to choose from! As well as the usual suspects

Mike

I've accidentally bought another one as well but it won't be ready to go by next Friday unfortunately.

tim75":2yf1rmji said:
I've accidentally bought another one as well but it won't be ready to go by next Friday unfortunately.

"Accidentally" bought another one......and it begins ;)

Re:

Looks like I'm ok, unless it's raining, I'm allowed to stay in bed if it's raining before I set out on a ride.

tim75":27idby0d said:
I think it looks like rain at some point during the morning.

My rule is if it's raining when I wake up or get the bike out I stay in bed. If it rains on the ride then that's fine, I just moan and grumble about it, lots.

Bobcatmax may join us too.

Back